Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Simpson Archives

Reader (and treasured golf buddy) Mark Williams has suggested that I make available here my prior golf writings, all of which were originally written for and posted at Larry Gavritch's place.  I recommend Larry's site (as well as Larry himself) for anyone interested in golf retirement or vacation home communities, and if you're so interested by all means sign up for his e-mail newsletter.

My rather long-winded pieces can be found as follows (in reverse chronological order):

My 2011 review of Old Macdonald at Bandon Dunes can be found here.

My 2011 review of Sleepy Hollow Country Club can be found here.

My travelogue of our 2010 trip to Southport, UK, including reviews of the three "Royals" (Birkdale, Liverpool and Lytham and St. Annes can be found here.

A quick note before you click through.  The links above are to the initial post of multi-part articles.   Since we're in the bizarro world of blogs, at the bottom of post one counter-intuitively clicks on "Prev" to go to the next installment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment